Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enjoy playing Bowling at ''CPS bowling centre''


hehe..after finished playing bowling!
uhh..so tired~


hehe..this is my beautiful daughter,Eleanora.
b4r she start 2 play she told me~''mummy,-
dis bowling ball is 2 heavy 4 me'' ..~
then I laughed n laughed..
then comes her turn 2 play..
all of us can't believed that she STRIKE!
hehe..




hehe..ahhh..~dis boy lah JUARA BERTAHAN..
hehe..dis is also my nephew,Spencer!










hehe..my nephew,hartley!
Hartley felt so nervous coz he scared dat he
gonna lose the game...~''hehe..don't worry -
auntie will support u''..
















hehehehe is enjoying his bowling game~!
keep it up,son!












hehe..my niece Angelica, enjoy playing Bowling!





































BOWLING IS COOL..
IT HELP US TO BE HEALTHY
JUST POST ME ANYTIME!
THANKS FOR VIEWING!































No comments: